- This event has passed.
February 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Live greener with the new Issaquah Highlands Eco-Market! Shop from a variety of small eco-friendly vendors, farmers and artisans while learning about sustainable living.
Please check back for an updated list of vendors and specials!
- Puzzle Swap – Bring in your gently used puzzles and swap for new-to-you puzzles in our community puzzle swap!
- Free Reusable Shopping Bag for shoppers (while supplies last).
Confirmed Vendors for February:
- FeelLinks – Feeling journal and dolls to foster children’s social-emotional connections and confidence.
- Hand-Grown Greens
- HER Kitchen – Vegan and gluten free treats!
- Jim’s Woodshop – Household goods made from repurposed wine barrels, exotic hardwoods, and salvaged lumber.
- Keepers Collective – Pure honey bee skincare, handmade in small batches and packed full of nature’s best ingredients.
- L’Experience Paris – Enjoy the French experience through food.
- Lotte Goede Art – Art made with 100% natural paint and substrate.
- McCormick Jam Co – Providing the best jams sweetened with local honey and organic raw sugar.
- Northwest Makes – Textiles and art for your home made from sustainably and ethically sourced linen and cotton, hand printed and sewn with original designs.
- Out of the Box Eco-Store – A refillery and low-waste living store offering refillable and reusable household and personal care solutions.
- PNW EcoCRAFT – Art made of reclaimed wood and other items saved from the landfill.
- Porpe Artifacts – Expressive, vibrant, unexpected jewelry handmade and designed to help you express your individuality.
- Sew Many Pieces by Reece – Giving old clothes a fresh new start.
- Soli and Sun – Handmade accessories to uplift your style that also uplift the lives of female artisans in the Philippines.
- Wendy Simply Cooks – Meals prepared fresh daily with fresh ingredients.
Please note: Per the King County Vaccine Verification Order, verified vaccination status or proof of negative PCR COVID test in the previous 72 hours is required to enter Blakely Hall and the Eco-Market. For more information, please see https://publichealthinsider.com/…/new-vaccination…/