- Residential Projects
(Updated September 2021) Developer Taylor Morrison built and sold over 72 homes in Westridge South and 37 homes in the actively selling Westridge North single-family community. In addition, 131 Westridge townhomes have sold, and 45 are actively selling in the Westridge North townhomes community. For more information and appointments, visit the sales office or go online.
- High Street Linear Park: Estimated completion November 2021.
- Life Enrichment Options (LEO) group home: Under construction, includes six units for adult tenants. Estimated completion in December 2021, followed by licensing. This is the second LEO home in Issaquah Highlands; the first is in the Black Nugget Park neighborhood.
- Westridge Community Garden: To include 70 3 feet by 5 feet plots in 13 beds. Estimated completion in March 2022.
- Affordable Housing Units: 38 units to complete, estimated by May 2022.
- Single Family Homes: 47 units to complete, estimated by December 2022.
- Townhomes: 84 units to complete, estimated by February 2023.
- NE Ellis Drive & Westridge Way NE, Issaquah, WA