Community garden patches are available to rent by the season in three Issaquah Highlands locations:
- Vista Gardens: Located west of Black Nugget Park and north of Trailhead Vista. The vista closest to the shed is Vista 1, with Vista 2 further down across the paved path.
- Sunset Walk Gardens: Located in the Sunset Walk community, across Park Drive from Fire Station 73. Sunset Walk 1 is to the left and Sunset Walk 2 is to the right.
- Westridge Garden: Located in the new Westridge neighborhood at the corner of Westridge SE and 6th Ave NE. Opening Summer 2022! Waitlist now available.
2022 Growing Season
Renewals of gardeners who had a patch in 2021 is now complete.
We have begun to offer patches in the Vista and Sunset Walk gardens to those on the waitlist, in order, with priority given to Issaquah Highlands residents. We expect to reach out to everyone on the list by the end of February. The fees for 2022 are as follows:
- Sunset Walk – $100 + $25 refundable deposit
- Vista – $125 + $25 refundable deposit
Patches in the Westridge garden will be offered to those on the waitlist as soon as they are available (expected June 2022). We do not yet have rate information or details.
Please complete the form on this page to request a patch for the 2022 season. Note: As we are busy processing applications, we cannot give updates on an individual’s status on the waiting list until after March 1. Thank you for understanding.